A payment option for travel and entertainment expenditures with detailed transaction data to track policy compliance and supplier management.
A payment solution to easily acquire the goods and services needed to conduct business by streamlining time- and paper-intensive procure-to-pay processes.
A combination of procurement, travel and entertainment functionality in a single payment solution.
U.S. Dollar Corporate Card
A corporate card that eliminates the hassle and costs associated with travel and entertainment expenses incurred in multiple currencies.
A payment solution that extends the value of your commercial card program by eliminating costly paper cheques traditionally used as payment for purchases requiring a high level of control, data integrity and information.
A solution to lower overall transportation costs across every mode, whether it is air freight, barge, ocean, rail, truckload, less-than-truckload, or pipeline.
U.S. Bank Canada Payment Solution FeaturesWith any of the card products provided by U.S. Bank Canada you will receive numerous benefits including:
- Elimination of unnecessary charges and higher processing fees typically associated with processing cheques, invoices and purchase orders
- Full integration with your electronic expense reporting (EER) and/or enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Web-enabled reporting and data management and reporting
- 24 – hour access to the bilingual Customer Service Centre
- Worldwide Visa® acceptance and access to the world’s largest cash advance system
- Enhanced authorization system
- Definable individual credit limit
- Countless learning opportunities
- Ability to issue cards globally
- Diverse insurance coverage, including Corporate Liability Insurance (CLI) of up to $100,000 per card against misuse or unauthorized use
- Effective supplier management and enablement solutions
The U.S. Bank Global Travel Payment Program provides international businesses located outside of North America access to our payment solutions. Comprised of local Visa-certified commercial bankcard issuers and globally managed by U.S. Bank, this program is specifically designed for countries requiring local currency cards.
You benefit from one payment solution program, global data and reporting, currency conversion – local issuance in local currency, and local supplier recruitment
Globalizing commercial card programs has become increasingly important for multinationals. The benefits of centralized management, global reporting and supplier negotiations are moving organizations to adopt an international approach to business travel payments.
The U.S. Bank Global Payment Program delivers savings, service and security while meeting the needs of your organization locally and globally. Our global payment program is built to support multiple currencies and languages.
It delivers an internationally-consistent suite of services that address regional and country-specific needs:
- Centrally managed and locally responsive travel payment solutions
- Consolidated data for global spending intelligence
- Maximum transaction capture, spend visibility and control
Contact your U.S. Bank Relationship Manager to learn more about putting the power of the Global Travel Payment Program to work for you.