U.S. Bank Canada is dedicated to building strong partnerships with our diverse portfolio of:
- Large and small corporations
- Local government entities
- Non-profit organizations
- Federal Government agencies / departments
With in-depth experience and diverse expertise in working with various clients in numerous industries, we can service the complex needs of each.
Since 2000, we’ve developed innovative, cost-effective electronic payment processing solutions that have grown with the evolving needs of our clients. From straightforward corporate and purchasing cards to comprehensive payment tools, we have the right solutions to help your organization, including:
- Reduce payment costs
- Enhance control
- Streamline your entire payment processing function
We’re the only financial institution in Canada that deals exclusively with the development, implementation and operation of corporate payment systems. We provide unparalleled cost and time-saving solutions by maintaining our focus on helping Canadian organizations manage and reduce expense costs.
Visit usbank.com to learn more about the U.S.-based Corporate Payment Systems division as, well as U.S. Bancorp.
- U.S. Bank Canada, a division of U.S. Bank National Association (USBNA), is a Schedule 3 bank in Canada regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI).
- Operating since 2000, U.S. Bank Canada has established strategic partnerships with RBC, CIBC and TD; which involves U.S. Bank Canada issuing partner bank branded procurement and travel cards which are powered by a proprietary online transaction management tool.
- Employees are located across the country in Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto and Montreal to service our partners and clients in those cities and the surrounding regions.
- Innovative technology solutions are developed by U.S. Bank Canada in both official languages.
Contact Us to learn more about how we can put our years of expertise, technology and tailored solutions to work for your business.