U.S. Bank Canada is dedicated to building strong partnerships with our diverse portfolio of:
- Large and small corporations
- Local government entities
- Non-profit organizations
- Federal Government
agencies / departments
With in-depth experience and diverse expertise in working with various clients in numerous industries, we can service the complex needs of each.
Since 2000, we’ve developed innovative, cost-effective electronic payment processing solutions that have grown with the evolving needs of our clients. From straightforward corporate and purchasing cards to comprehensive payment tools, we have the right solutions to help your organization, including:
- Reduce payment costs
- Enhance control
- Streamline your entire payment processing function
We’re the only financial institution in Canada that deals exclusively with the development, implementation
Visit usbank.com to learn more about the U.S.-based Corporate Payment Systems division as
- U.S. Bank Canada, a division of U.S. Bank National Association (USBNA), is a Schedule 3 bank in Canada regulated by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (OSFI).
- Operating since 2000, U.S. Bank Canada first acquired the Royal Bank of Canada Visa® Purchasing Card and Corporate Card portfolios, and subsequently in 2006 acquired the CIBC Visa Purchasing and Corporate Card portfolios.
- Canadian-based sales, relationship, technical and customer service staff solely dedicated to servicing our payments business in Canada.
- Innovative technology solutions are developed by U.S. Bank Canada in both official languages.
Contact Us to learn more about how we can put our years of expertise, technology