One Card with fleet
One solution for all employee expenses.
Combine purchasing, corporate travel and fleet expenses into a single integrated payment solution. Each U.S. Bank One Card with fleet can be configured to operate as a fleet card, a travel expense card, a general purchasing card — or a combination of the three. You gain greater control and greater visibility into your spend with a single card.
You have access to all the travel and purchasing benefits of the One Card plus now, you can take control of fleet expenses simplifying life on the road and in the office. You can also issue cards to meet your specific needs:
- Assign driver cards to an individual driver. You can assign the driver to one vehicle, a list of vehicles or none at all.
- Assign a vehicle card to multiple drivers through a driver table or a single driver.
- Issue pool cards that can be used by multiple users via their assigned driver ID, but not linked to a specific vehicle. Now, your employees can easily pay for fuel to power equipment like lawn mowers, snow blowers, ATVs, etc.
Fleet data how and when you need it.
You have anytime access to detailed level II and level III data with U.S. Bank Access® Online fleet specific reporting.
- You can readily see fuel-related expense including the type of fuel, volume purchased and price per gallon.
- You can also prompt your drivers for information related to the vehicle they're using* including current odometere reading, driver/vehicle number and more.
*Merchant must be fleet enabled for prompting
Easily track and control your expenses.
Manage more of your business expenses with efficiency and ease with the One Card with fleet, available on the Mastercard® network. Existing U.S. Bank One Card customers can upgrade to the One Card with fleet for no additional charge. View our overview document to learn more or contact us to get started.
Visit Access Online to learn more about how our web-based program management tool can support your organization’s goals.
Visit Payment Solutions to discover the U.S. Bank Canada benefits given to all card programs.