U.S. Bank Freight Payment helps organizations process freight invoices electronically with unrivaled accuracy and make electronic payments on time, around the globe. Our robust tools enable shippers to extend payment terms and ensure service providers are paid quickly, optimizing working capital for both.
U.S. Bank Freight Payment is one of the largest and most experienced freight payment companies today, offering benefits that are unparalleled in the industry. We have more than 10,000 carrier customers to date.
For the first time in the freight industry, both shippers and carriers are truly treated as customers in the payment system – because they are. Our system is built on the philosophy of collaboration that gives shippers and carriers equal access and equal responsibility to ensure fast, accurate electronic payments. In the end, the result is lower overall transportation costs across every mode, whether it is air freight, barge, ocean, rail, truckload, less-than-truckload, or pipeline. Inbound or outbound, U.S. Bank Freight Payment delivers.
Increase Collaboration, Control and Visibility
- Gain complete visibility to all funds received and disbursed
- Uncover savings with 100% prepayment audit
- Improve cash flow with unique trade finance solutions
- Depend on U.S. Bank’s strength and experience to provide payment integrity, efficiency and security
- Count on people with decades of transportation and logistics experience, who continue to develop innovative solutions to manage the financial side of your supply chain.