The complete Travel and Entertainment Expense Management System designed to improve transparency and enhance control.
Travel and entertainment (T&E) expenses are among the largest discretionary costs a company incurs. Accordingly, the U.S. Bank Canada Corporate Card has been specifically designed to provide a means to manage these costs efficiently and affordably.
The corporate card is an ideal solution to combine:
- Comprehensive travel benefits
- Worldwide acceptance
- Extensive management reporting
- Custom billing and payment options
U.S. Dollar Corporate Card
The expense management system for North American Businesses
If a corporate card matches the needs of your organization, but you also work in multiple currencies, the U.S. Bank Canada U.S. Dollar Corporate Card may also be a valuable payment solution.
Billed and payable in U.S. funds, this program eliminates the hassle and costs associated with travel and entertainment expenses incurred in multiple currencies. With this corporate card you:
- Deposit U.S. dollar receivables into a U.S. dollar account
- Issue cheques drawn on that account to pay your Visa account
- Circumvent the need to exchange funds
- Gain substantial savings